Other sources of debt help


IVA Information is owned and operated by Wilmott Turner Financial Services. We are authorised by the FCA (UK Financial Conduct Authority). This means you know you can trust our debt advice. However you might also find these additional sources of help useful:


The UK Government website gives a useful overview of the debt solutions available including the Debt Respite (Breathing space) scheme. Options for paying off your debts.

Money & Pensions Service

The Government’s Money & Pensions Service provides advice about all aspects of personal finances. They offer a useful guide aided at helping you resolve your debt problem: Help if you are struggling with debt

Citizens Advice Bureau

The Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) can provide free advice and assistance with debt problems. The CAB website has lots of information about dealing with your money and debt and options available.

National Debtline

National Debtline is a charity operated by the Money Advice Trust. They give free and independent debt advice over the phone and on-line. They can be contacted on 0800 808 4000 or via their website.

StepChange debt charity

Stepchange provide free debt advice to help you deal with your debt and set up a solution. Initial contact can be made by calling 0800 138 1111 or via their website. Stepchange are unable to give advice if you are self employed.